Citrus and Honey infused water
This delicious beverage can be enjoyed all year round and only requires a few simple ingredients:
Citrus and Honey Water Recipe
- 1 or 2 cups spring water
- 2 mint leaves
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- Slice lemon and lime (peel if desired), set aside.
- Gently rinse mint leaves set aside.
- Warm about 1 or 2 cups of water in your microwave for one minute.
- Add honey to hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Place all ingredients, including honey water in a large pitcher.
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.