- 1 cup milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 2 tsp black seed powder
- 1 Medjool date or other type of date, pitted
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 4 leaves of fresh mint (for garnish)
- 8 ice cubes
Pour Milk into a blender, so the blades are covered. Add the banana, blackseed, date, cinnamon, vanilla, cacao powder, and honey.
Blend for 60 seconds, or until well combined. If your blender has more than one setting, start on a low speed and slowly build up to high. Then add the ice cubes and blend on a high speed until smooth or until you can no longer hear the crunch of ice. Pour into a tall glass and serve topped with fresh mint leaves.